- 15:00 Boxoffice opens for ticket collection.
- 15:40: Gates open for Golden Circle ticket holders.
- 16:00 Gates open for general ticket holders.
- 16:00 Ready D’s first set.
- 16:20 For seated ticket holders.
- 18:00 Jack Parow
- 19:00 Ready D second set.
- 19:30 Action Bronson
- 20:30 Set change
- 21:00 EMINEM
Please use the park and ride bus system as there is extremely limited parking available at the stadium. “There will be a bus shuttle service between Civic and Stadium bus stations, as well as a special late bus service to Table View, Salt River, Gardens and Hout Bay. There will be no park and ride service from UCT or Canal Walk.” – Official statement.
There is no Drop and Go facility – please use the fan walk.
Confirmed: Eminem is on the way to Cape Town. So many rumors have come and gone since he increased his tour dates in Australia but, you know me, unless I see official media about it or get the press releases then I don’t believe it! Usually when more Australian dates are added to a tour, the artist will swing by Cape Town on the way home and that’s exactly what’s happening with Eminem.
I’ve had a love-hate relationship with him over the years but I went to Lil Wayne so it wouldn’t be fair to do that then not hang out with good ol’ Marshall. And he did do a good job on 8 Mile. Pity him and Britney Murphy didn’t hook up for real…I was holding out for that! R.I.P
RAPTURE TOUR DETAILS
From the company who tried to bring you Russell Brand (Showtime Management) here’s Eminem!
- Where: Cape Town Stadium
- When: 26th February 2014 (Wednesday)
- Tickets: Available on Computicket on Thursday (21 Nov 2013)
- Prices from R350 to R1250
Go to Eminem’s South African Rapture Tour website to find out more.