Ramfest Cape Town 2014 is set to be a winner! I’m only able to go on the Friday night and I am CRYING over it! Why? Because there’s a sick line up spanning the whole weekend! Check it out:
Tickets are still available online from the Ramfest website or contact email@example.com
Phase 2: 02 Dec 2013 – 01 Feb 2013 = R650
Phase 3: 02 Feb 2014 – Festival = R700
FESTIVAL CAMPING RULES:
RAMfest CPT is a 4 day camping excursion, bring your tents caravans and camping gear. It is HOT that time of the year so bring extra shade i.e. Gazebo’s stretch tents, sun hats, umbrellas etc if you’re a late arrival as space under trees are NOT guaranteed. Camping is available to all, but not compulsory.
There is a river to cool off and take a swim, don’t forget your inflatables!
– You may camp with your car, please park carefully and don’t take up unnecessary space. Cars parked in the road will be removed.
– Camping is first come first served, so come early to and get a good spot
– The parking officials know what they are doing, please listen to them.
– Please be considerate and do not park other campers in, follow the guides.
– NO open fires will be tolerated outside of designated braai areas. Gas braai’s are welcome though.
– NO Glass in the camping or entertainment area, please decant all your alcohol and other drinks into plastic bottles – You can bring your own alcohol into the campsite, but not into the entertainment areas.
– No private sound systems allowed, there is going to be enough good music.
– No pets allowed
– You can bring your acoustic guitar for tunes around your campsite.
– Bring car chargers for your cell phone to make sure you can keep in touch with your friends.