Jack Parow has been touring his new album Nag van Die Lang Pette on a launch tour around the country but will complete the tour in his hometown, Bellville, at the Willowbridge Barnyard on Monday, 14th of April 2014.
This will be the last show of his 80 minute acoustic plus rock performance act. Tickets are only R120 and the whole family is welcome. The show will start with Parow’s romantic acoustic set and he will be finishing it off full blast with the dangerous electric set. Here are the details:
- Who: Jack Parow LIVE
- Where: Barnyard Theatre, Shop F09 Willowbridge Life Style Centre, 39 Carl Cronje Ave, Tygervalley
- Contact: 021 914 8898 / willowbridge@barnyardtheatres.
- Time: Doors open 18h00. Show starts at 20h00.
- Tickets: R120 from http://bit.ly/1bprSUW
To WIN tickets to the show, simply:
- Like the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page and LIKE this post. OR
- Follow Boring Cape Town Chick on Twitter and RETWEET this link! (#BoringParow)
- Comment in the section BELOW and tell me where you shared pls.
Join the Jack Parow Willowbridge Facebook event to keep up to date with further details.