- Early Bird General: R750
- Early Bird VIP: R1, 000
- Advance Price General: R850
- Advance Price VIP: R1, 250
- Full Sale Price General: R950
- Full Sale Price VIP: R1, 500
- Pre-registration opens on Thursday 12th June, at 10am on ultrasouthafrica.com.
- Early bird tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 25th June at ultrasouthafrica.com.
- There are only a limited number of Early Bird tickets available.These will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Early bird tickets will only be available for sale to fans who have pre-registered.
- Early bird tickets are strictly limited to 2 tickets per pre-registered person.
- If you pre-registered and did not purchase your early bird ticket before they sold out, you will automatically qualify for an opportunity to purchase advance price tickets prior to ticket sales to the public.
- Advanced price tickets will go on sale with the 1st Phase artist announcement (Date TBA). Follow facebook.com/ultrasouthafrica and twitter.com/ultrasa for updates.
- Following this, Phase 2 artists will be announced with full pricetickets going on sale simultaneously.
Please register to avoid disappointment; this will help speed up your purchasing process.
Update: Ultra Cape Town tickets will be open for registration on Thursday the 12th of June. If you want to make sure you get your ticket, at the best price, register on Thursday morning so secure your place.
04.06.14 Ultra Cape Town 2015 Confirmed:
Ultra Cape Town 2015 has been confirmed! My opinion on Ultra aside, there are many positives to having the brand visit South Africa. Big brands who show faith in South African locations result in our country being endorsed on a global scale. We all know South Africa kicks ass and as the world becomes more educated, open and curious about the globe (thanks to the internet) we are one of the few countries who can benefit from that.
The fact that Ultra has agreed to come back to South Africa, means that host company Electric SA has gone a good job – well done to them. Bottom line: if Ultra can do it in SA then so can other big brand events so I say BRING IT ON!
To those who love Ultra, you’ll be thrilled to know that 2015 has been confirmed for Cape Town. If you didn’t attend Ultra this year, this will entertain you. If you did attend, reflect with the first official video of 2014: