Now in its 5th year, The Cape Town Festival of Beer 2014
is back, bigger and better, with more beers than ever before. With over 200 beers from local and international brewers, this is the largest selection of brewers in the country. The festival includes food stalls (Master Chef judge Pete Goff-wood, El Burro food truck & more), live entertainment, rugby on big screens, kiddies play area, food and beer pairings, home-brewing demonstrations, beer tours and sampling of all beers for free! Look forward to beers from Red Bridge Brewing Co, Belgian Beer Co, Woodstock Brewery, Just Brewing, Leopold 7, Savage Brew, Stellenbrau, London Pride, Brewdog, Standeaven, Lakeside, Red Sky Brew, Jack Black and many more.
This year the festival has even teamed up with Never @ Home Hostel in Green Point to give festival goers a 5% discount for accommodation, including continental breakfast, on 28, 29 and 30 November. Never @ Home is situated within walking distance from Hamilton’s Rugby Club. To qualify for this discount, email firstname.lastname@example.org
and state that you are a beer fan attending the Festival of Beer or follow the “Contact Us” on their site www.neverathomehostels.com
- Who: You, your friends, beer.
- Where: Hamilton’s Rugby Club, Greenpoint
- When: 28th – 30th November 2014
- Costs: Adults: R150 for adults. R50 for children (0-13 years) from Webtickets.co.za or WIN!
WIN tickets on Twitter or Facebook:
Twitter: Tweet, “Hey @BCTCBlog! Please send me to the @FestofBeer #CTFOB!”
- Please ensure you have tagged Boring Cape Town Chick (the page) in your status so that I can register your entry.
- If you are unable to tag the page it means you haven’t liked the page.
- Like the page in order to tag it.
This competition ends on the 21st of November 2014. Please read the BCTCBlog competition T’s & C’s page. Private tables for up to 10 are available for booking at a cost of R500 per table. Please mail email@example.com for queries.