When it’s winter then I know it’s dry lips time. While summer might be fun for lip gloss, I can’t get through a winter without lip balm. Blistex (I’ve told you about them before, they’re awesome) have just launched their classic range in South Africa. When I went off to Gondwana I kept my Blistex stick in my pocket and constantly used it on the early morning game drives.
“Blistex Classic Lip Protector is a true classic in a long line of effective, high quality and innovative, functional products in this premium lip care range, which includes the iconic DCT, one of South Africa’s favourite daily conditioning lip treatments.Blistex Classic Lip Protector is available at Clicks, Dischem, independent pharmacies and leading stores country-wide at a recommended price of R59.95.” – Blistex HQ
It’s also very neutral in fragrance, which is great for guys but also for sensitive lips. Sometimes I find lip balms are so ‘sweet’ and sticky that they don’t actually moisturise my lips nicely. To celebrate this new range, Blistex wants to spoil you. I have 4 Blistex hampers to give away. To win, simply:
To win a Blistex hamper (worth nearly R200), please do the following:
- Like the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page
- Comment on this FB competition post and tell me who has the most beautiful lips in the world?
- (If you don’t like the page I won’t be able to tag you to tell you you’ve won.)
- Follow Boring Cape Town Chick on Twitter
- Tweet me and tell me who has the most beautiful lips in the world.
- (If you don’t follow me I won’t be able to DM you to tell you you’ve won.)
Those who retweet this post on Twitter or share on Facebook will be considered first because sharing good news and giving your friends a chance to win is a selfless thing to do and should be rewarded 🙂