Love & Light! I feel like you can tell me a lot more about it than I can. All I know is that people LOVE this party! I always had it pegged as “just another psy-trance party”, but apparently Love & Light is quite different. The music is far more progressive, it’s more community based and is open to the more commercial lovers of trance music.
Love & Light burst onto the Cape Town outdoor party scene in April 2011 featuring a first ever full Psy-Progressive international line-up including NEELIX, PERFECT STRANGER, VAISHIYAS and FLOWJOB alongside some of South Africa’s top local artists.
It seems the home of the party is as important as the great music. Love & Light is held at the breathtaking home of Mountain Shadows Guest Farm in Paarl, situated at the foot of the majestic Drakenstein Mountains. Offering breathtaking mountain views, a crystal clear dam for swimming and a selection of handpicked gourmet food stalls and fully licensed bars. There will also be a boutique, Hippie-Chic fashion market with the latest trends in Bohemian fashion and accessories.
One of the few day time parties, Love & Light creates an unforgettable outdoor landscape with great visuals and quality sounds, for all lovers of good music. This year’s artists include Liquid Soul, Captain Hook and Ritmo.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOVE & LIGHT
- Who: Girls over 21, Boys over 23.
- When: 19th of December
- Where: Mountain Shadows Guest Farm in Paarl
- Time: 11am to midnight.
- What: Love & Life progressive trance party
- Price: Love & Light Tickets available from R250 – R350 + R100 bus ride there.
(CLOSED) WIN TICKETS TO LOVE & LIGHT 2015
I have 2 sets of double tickets to giveaway to Love & Light 2015. To win tickets to Love & Light 2015 enter via Facebook by:
- Liking the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page
- Click ATTENDING on the Love & Light 2015 Facebook event
- Leave me a comment on this Facebook post and tell me about your favourite part of Love & Light, why you want to go and why it’s so amazing!