Now you know I’m not the biggest beer fan (except if it’s an ingredient in my food), but there’s a new festival in town that I think you’ll love! My-BREW (how Capetonian does that sound? MY BRU!) is a new beer and foodie festival that celebrates the Mother City’s burgeoning love of street food & craft beer. My-Brew celebrates these two things by offering the best craft beer and food trucks the Mother City in one place. YUM! Beers to be featured at the My-BREW 2015 festival:
Food to be featured at the My-BREW 2015 festival:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY-BREW 2015
- When: 16th of December (Public holiday)
- Where: Masons Press (this is in Woodstock, near Searle Street)
- Time: 11am – 8pm
- My-BREW Tickets: R50
- What: Food and beer! Entertainment includes Cafe Society (group), Jackie Queens (live vocalist – soulful house beats & vocals), Byron Alcock – (Deep Lounge House) & KONG – (a tech house dj who perform for the final hour of the event).
(CLOSED) WIN TICKETS TO MY-BREW FESTIVAL
If you’d like to WIN a set of double tickets to the My-Brew Festival then complete the following:
- Like the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page
- Click attending on the My Brew Festival 2015 Event
- Leave a comment under this post (or on the Facebook post) telling me what your favourite food is to pair with beer. What’s your best combination, why it’s delicious, etc. Make me love beer and food!