2015! What a year! Through the highs and lows, you guys were there keeping a smile on my dial. Thank you for reading my blog, sharing the posts you enjoyed on social media and for the fun interactions! 2015 was a bumper year and it always amazes me to see what you like the most. So to wrap up this year of challenges, here are your favourites from 2015:
BEST BORING CAPE TOWN CHICK BLOG POSTS 2015
Here are the top 6 blog posts you loved:
- Boere Sjiek – High tea venue in the Northern suburbs.
- Rocking the Daisies 2015 Launch – News of the 10 year birthday.
- Acrylic Makeup Organisers – How not to get ripped off.
- Eatery Wynberg – New restaurant in Wynberg.
- One Last Night with Hog Hoggidy Hog – Goodbye George Bacon.
- Milner Hotel Zomato Meetup – Blogger event.
BEST EVER GREEN POSTS
Here are the top 6 posts on Boring Cape Town Chick that you still enjoy:
These are the evergreen posts that you still find useful:
- Woolworths Bakery Factory Shop – Cheap baked goods.
- Ramfest 2015 Cancelled – Rock festival gets cancelled.
- Buy Ikea in South Africa – Where to import the nordic furniture.
- Mangwanani Day Spa – Where to relax and be hampered African style.
- Download Van Coke Kartel Music – South African music.
- Ultra Cape Town 2013 Map – Layout for Ultra 2013.
Special mention to Bar B Que Steakhouse in Parow who has also been a popular post over the last 3 years on Boring Cape Town Chick.
As ever, thanks for your support! I really appreciate the time you spend reading Boring Cape Town Chick. Here’s to 2016, I know it’s going to be an AMAZING year!
Meg // Boring Cape Town Chick