Ironically, I don’t have one single tattoo! Nor are my ears pierced. Random, I know! But I LOVE being unique and kinda like that I’m the only one. What I do share with others though, is a passion for art. And, if anything, tattooing is a wonderful form of art. In my opinion, there is no difference between creating clothing, painting street walls, adorning your body with jewellery or any other forms of artwork. This is why I’m happily sharing the opportunity for you to attend the South African International Tattoo Convention in Cape Town which is heading to Cape Town this weekend!
Artists at the South African International Tattoo Convention
Attending artists include:
Holly Ellis from Idle Hand in San Francisco
Wan from Wild Rose in South Korea
James McKenna from Australia
The SAITC will be taking place at the CTICC in Cape Town between 24 -26 March 2017. Tickets cost:
Friday only: R180
Saturday only: R260
Sunday only: R220
Full Weekend Pass: R460
VIP Pass (includes SAITC T-shirt & collectors pin): R600
Friday, 24 March 2017 > 17:00 – 22:00
Saturday, 25 March 2017 > 11:00 – 23:00
Sunday, 26 March 2017 > 11:00 – 21:00
WIN Tickets to the SAITC 2017:
- 2 x Saturday Passes
- 1 x Striped Horse Gift packs
- 1 x SAITC T-shirt
Please complete the following steps:
- Like the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page.
- Like the the South African International Tattoo Convention Facebook Page.
- Click Attending on the FB event.
- Simply tell me why you love tattoos and tattoo art on THIS Facebook post.
- Please leave your e-mail address on the post so that I can contact you if you win. 🙂
Winners will be announced on Wednesday afternoon. Please read my T’s & C’s on the WIN tab above.