Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my blog! Keen to work together? Please take a look at my latest update below:
(For more about ME, please visit the Boring Cape Town Chick About Page.)
WORKING WITH BORING CAPE TOWN CHICK:
I am happy (and lucky) to have worked with a number of great brands. I do, however, work full-time and am not able to help everyone. Boring Cape Town Chick is a personal blog, not a community website. A blogger’s word is everything, therefore, I can not promote things that do not interest me.
STATISTICS: Curious about who reads BCTC? Find my readership details on the Statistics tab above.
PRESS RELEASES & CONTENT: I do not publish press releases. All content that is featured on my site is reworked to align with my personal interest in the content.
If you have a piece of content that you would like featured “as is”, please see my rate card below.
PRESS DROPS: Should you send me a package without any prior agreement, I am under no obligation to review or return the package.
MUSIC REVIEWS: I do not offer music reviews. Any music featured on this site is because of my own love for the music. Please contact music blogs for coverage of your artist/work/album.
EVENT INVITATIONS: I am happy to attend events after hours (I work full time), however I am only able to accept invitations to events that align with BCTC or interest me personally. Feel free to contact me about an event, however, coverage is not guaranteed.
EVENT LISTINGS: For consideration, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
SPONSORED POSTS: I am happy to discuss sponsored posts with prospective brands. I do not offer guest blog posts as they do not reflect my opinion/experience. I do, however, offer sponsored content for ($100/£100/R1400), which includes:
- Original blog post about brand/client/service.
- Two appropriate keyword hyperlinks to client site. (No hidden links!)
- Two no-follow links to client social media profiles.
- One Facebook share of blog post to BCTC Facebook Page.
- One Twitter share of blog post to BCTC Twitter profile.
BUYING IMAGES OF CAPE TOWN FROM BCTC: Images taken by Team Team Photography on behalf of Boring Cape Town Chick may be available for acquisition/sale, please e-mail to enquire.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are inclusive of tax.
- Posts may be sponsored at the discretion of BCTC.
- All content remains property of Boring Cape Town Chick and may not be used on other websites or social media without prior permission from BCTC.
- All content will be reworked at the discretion of Boring Cape Town Chick.
- Instagram/YouTube may also be used, but are not guaranteed.
- Competition mechanisms are at the discretion of BCTC.
- All campaigns must be paid for within 30 days of delivery.
- For readership transparency sponsored posts will be stated as a *commissioned post*. Please remember that you are paying for my time, as much as for the promotion.
BRANDS I COLLABORATED WITH IN 2017:
I love collaborating with brands and look forward to working with you in the future.