Rocking the Daisies is brought to you by Seed Experiences who focus on doing exactly that – bringing you unique experiences. Because they always strive to improve their service, this year’s Rocking the Daisies is being made accessible to the public well in advance. Rocking the Daisies 2014 tickets will be available on a registration basis from the 9th of May, TODAY, with ticket prices increasing over time. The festival will be at Kloof Wine Estate from the 2nd to the 5th of October 2014. Rocking the Daisies has announced,
“For the past two years, Rocking the Daisies has sold out well before the gates opened, with last year’s event selling out a full five weeks in advance. This high demand for Daisies tickets has resulted in the need for a more secure ticketing and accreditation system. In order to combat fraud, the re-selling of tickets at higher prices and to improve security at the festival, Daisies has adopted an internationally aligned ticketing format.
- Each festival attendee will need to register with his or her ID or passport number
- Sales are limited to four tickets per buyer via credit card, EFT or cash deposit.
- The buyer will need their friends’ name, email address and cell number when buying a ticket for them (it is recommended that the friend is also pre-registered).
- The friends’ ticket will only be validated once they have completed the registration process themselves.
- Everyone’s original ID, passport or driver’s license is subject to a check against their ticket upon arrival at the festival (no certified copies accepted).
- If an ID or passport number doesn’t match the ticket of the attendee then they will be denied entry into the festival.
- If you are not 18 years old by the time the festival starts you will be unable to register or attend the festival.
- Any incomplete registrations will be invalid.
- On closing of pre-registration a notification will be sent to remind all those who pre-registered that they will receive notification when ticketing goes live on 27 May.”
Tickets are available for:
- Full Weekend Pass – R695 (full price is R750)
- Two Day Pass (Sat/Sun) – R595 (full price is R650)
- Sunday Pass – R200
- Cycling the Daisies – R500
- Campervan – R500 (excl. ticket)
- Walking the Daisies registration will open at a later date
- Gate Price (if not sold out) – R800
Tickets are available on the Rocking the Daisies website or via the Rocking the Daisies Facebook page. There’s still no word on who the international artists are but stay tuned 😉
Rocking the Daisies 2013 was my best RTD to date! Skunk Anansie absolutely rocked the show and even though I’ve been to 5 or 6, I won’t be missing this year
for love or money because the festival just gets better every year. The R700 ticket is TOTALLY worth it (especially when you pay R500 to watch 1 international concert on a week night anyway!). See you on the dance floor!
P.S Please bring the Red Bull rave cave back! #WindSucks