Happy New Year everyone! I promised to be good and blog every single day. It’s currently the 7th of January and so far NO good! I just changed positions at work and I’m TOTALLY swamped. I have about 40 tasks in my list each day, all of which take no less than 1 hour. So yeah. BUT the sentiment remains the same! I will try to write every day and share more of my fun experiences in Cape Town with you.
Things I’ve looking forward to this year include:
- Bigger and better adventures.
- More delicious food.
- Continuing to meet awesome people through blogging.
- My brother’s having a baby!
- I’m getting married!
- New position at work which will push me & test me = growth, ouch but yay!
- Better South African politics.
- Quality not quality of partying & gigs.
- More general all round happiness for everyone.
- Blog more consistently.
- Read more.
- Get back into exercising (BOOOO)
- Eat better.
- Keep calm.
SO, on that note,
I’d love to hear what you’re looking forward to in 2016. Please leave a comment below, that way we can celebrate in each other’s happiness too 🙂
All the best for 2016,
Meg // Boring Cape Town Chick