Ramfest Cape Town 2014 is set to be a winner! Sadly, I’m only able to attend on the Friday night and I am CRYING over it! Why? Because there’s a sick line up spanning the whole weekend! Check it out:
Ramfest Cape Town 2014 Line Up
Tickets for Ramfest 2014
Tickets are still available online from the Ramfest website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the following prices:
- Phase 2: 02 Dec 2013 – 01 Feb 2013 = R650
- Phase 3: 02 Feb 2014 – Festival = R700
FESTIVAL CAMPING RULES:
RAMfest Cape Town is a 4 day camping excursion where you can bring your tents, caravans and camping gear for an awesome weekend of rock n roll.
It is a HOT time of the year though so be sure to bring extra shade, ie, gazebo stretch tents, sun hats, sunscreen, umbrellas etc. Particularly if you intend on arriving late as shaded space under trees is NOT guaranteed. Camping is available to all, but is not compulsory.
There is a river to cool off and take a swim so don’t forget your inflatables and sunscreen!
- You may camp with your car, please park carefully and don’t take up unnecessary space. Cars parked in the road will be removed.
- Camping is first come first served, so come early to and get a good spot.
- The parking officials know what they are doing, please listen to them.
- Please be considerate and do not park other campers in, follow the guides.
- NO open fires will be tolerated outside of designated braai areas. Gas braai’s are welcome though.
- NO Glass in the camping or entertainment area, please decant all your alcohol and other drinks into plastic bottles – You can bring your own alcohol into the campsite, but not into the entertainment areas.
- No private sound systems allowed, there is going to be enough good music.
- No pets allowed
- You can bring your acoustic guitar for tunes around your campsite.
- Bring car chargers for your cell phone to make sure you can keep in touch with your friends.