By now you’ve realised I’m no running shoe Instagram-ers, Nike running Facebook-apper, diet food twit pic-er…it’s all life’s good stuff when it comes to me, however, I do believe in supporting causes. Adventure Boot camp is a brand I’ve seen numerous times and have always said, “Don’t be ridiculous. I’m not attending a fitness boot camp when I can’t even go to pole dancing once a week.”
But Earth Hour is coming up and I believe in trying to take care of our beautiful country in the greater contribution to the world’s health. So for the ladies who want to take care of their bodies whilst taking care of the land whilst taking care of the earth, then this one’s for you!
- Who: Girls only! Adventure Boot Camp
- Where: Pinelands High School, Forest Drive, Pinelands.
- When: 29 March 2014 from 08.30am – 10.00am
- Why: Earth Hour celebration. Showing solidarity through exercise.
- What: Dress in blue for the occasion, bring your GIRL friends and enjoy a free one hour exercise class this Saturday morning.
Invite all your girlfriends and be a part of the 8th Earth Hour, the globe’s biggest environmental day with over 150 countries and 7000 cities participating. Join the Adventure Boot Camp free Cape Town Earth Hour Class Facebook Event for further updates. (RSVPing is encouraged.)