This weekend is the Wellington Wine Harvest Festival in the heart of the Cape winelands! An initiative of the Mutual & Federal Agri Wellington Wine Route, the Wellington Wine Harvest is back for the 7th round on March 15th 2014!
Wellington will entertain its guests with award winning wines, food-highlights, platteland hospitality at three entertainment venues: New Fashioned Boere Bazaar, Top Chilling and Wilder as die Wildtuin.
- Time: 10:00 – 17:00
- Venues include:
- New Fashioned Boere Bazaar, Diemersfontein,
- Top Chilling, Bosman Family Vineyards
- Wilder as die Wildtuin, Welbedacht.
- Dress Code: Casual
To win a set of tickets to the festival:
- Like the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page and LIKE this post. OR
- Follow Boring Cape Town Chick on Twitter and RETWEET this link!
- Comment in the section below to let me know where you entered so I can contact you.
Join the Wellington Wine Harvest 2014 Facebook Event for further updates.
I retweeted and liked your FB page, however, I could not see the post to like it on your timeline (weird)
tweeted and fcebooked lol