LIFT OFF is here at The Dragon Room! The Dragon Room is one of the few clubs in Cape Town that’s open until 4am and that’s why we love it. Partying has never been cramped down so much as it has been over the last year or so. And to that I say boo! And so does LIFT OFF! Lift off is the party brand that will making sure you enjoy your fill of the EIGHTEEN THOUSAND RAND FREE BAR TAB that is going down TONIGHT at the Dragon Room.
Not only will there be liquor flowing all night long, but the dance floors (there will be 3 of them) will be pumping with the BEST SA DJs! DJs include:
Niskerone/ Das Kapital/ Grimehouse / Dancyn Drone (Sweden)/ Royal K/ Chris Taylor/ Jak Skandi/ Embrace One/ The 2 AMs/ Deliriant/ Jamie Saint/ Sasha/ DJ JP/ Lektrix/ Kilopascal/ Blitzkrieg/ Illtastic/ DJ Wheels/ Scott Parker and MANY MORE!
The club opens at 9pm. The tab opens and will be FREE until the tab runs out! Also added to the night:
- R2000 WORTH OF E-CIGARETTES FREE
- 100 copies of The 2 AMs Mix CDs free to the first 100 people through the doors.
- Free BOY LONDON merchandise
- 2 x TABLES for 5 people per table including FREE Bottles of Vodka, and a few CASES OF RED BULL!
Tickets: R85 presold, R100 at door
Venue: The Dragon Room (84 Harrington Street)
Dress Code: Keep it classy/sophisticated
I have 2 guest list spots to give away today. To WIN:
- RETWEET this post including #LiftOffChick (or write your own with the #, either way). OR
- Like the post on the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page
You’re welcome to comment below to tell me where you shared if you REALLY want the prize! Join the LIFT OFF Facebook event for even further information.