That’s it folks! “You’re doing fine Sweetie!” is officially coming to an end in 2021. After 20 seasons of Kardashian Jenner madness, Kris, Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, Rob and Caitlin are hanging up their Berkins and calling it a day.
For super fans (me) this is a sad, but understandable day. The Kar-Jenners have been through THE MOST over the past 16 years (or so) and have taken us all along with them, for good or for bad.
There are lots of people who don’t understand the fascination of KUWTK so I will share a few of my favourite moments or lessons from KUWTK:
- When Kris Jenner hung her head in her arms after Caitlin came out. She was a broken woman and it was one of the few times she ever asked to stop rolling (they never stop rolling). You could just tell that she was so devastated, I really felt for the usually ultra calm mom.
2. Scott and Khloe bailing off the boat in the Hamptons. That was literally one of the moments I rewound over and over and over as they did their podcast while being pulled by a speed boat and then wiping out BIG time.
3. Kim’s robbery/rape scene in Paris. While Kim was NOT raped, the reality of her bracing herself for the expected really hurt me as a woman. No one loves a Kim crying meme like Kim herself, but the trauma from that experience was real and had last lasting effects that I really felt.
4. Kylie’s Cosmetic website launch where it sold out in a few minutes. You could feel the pressure of wanting it to be a success and then it actually working out. I wondered who had done her site build and SEO!!
5. When Kim came into the kitchen to eat lunch with Khloe and Rob while totally overdressed and they both just looked at her and died for being so extra HAHA!
6. When Kris’ lips swelled up on holiday. ANOTHER clip I rewound 10 times!
7. Hi Aunty Kris! It’s Todd Craines! LOL!
8. When Kris crapped on all the girls for giving her a hard time for over supporting Rob (they do have a point) but so does she – and she let them know HAHA! She pulled rank here and it was marvelous!
9. When Kim and the legal team gets Ms Alice Johnson out of jail. Although this wasn’t a particularly great piece of film making, the fact that they actually managed to get this right was incredible. If you don’t know anything about Kim Kardashian West getting Ms Alice out of jail, read about it here.
Moments I Didn’t Enjoy
- Khloe’s Cortodito obsession. Be serious! NO one creeps out of their house in the middle of the night for a coffee that badly!
- Kourtney pulling Mason out of her va-jay-jay during childbirth. Hey! Each mom to their own but that was too deep for me, LOL!
- Bruce not cutting his hair! Yes, we understand now why not, but he really did look scruffy!
- Tristan Thompson cheating on Khloe. There still really aren’t words for that whole situation. #TristansMustFall
- Kourney dealing with drunk Scott. Let’s be honest. It wasn’t good (especially when he shoved the money in the server’s mouth. EISH.)
- Kim dealing with the sex tape/Khloe dealing with Lamar/Caitlin coming out. Whether people understand it or not, they’ve written the blue print for dealing with life’s toughest situations. Next time you make a massive mistake, check the Kardashian catalogue, they’ll probably know how to get you through it.
All I can say is THANK YOU! Thank you to the Kardashian-Jenner clan. No matter what some may say, you really did make my life much happier for an hour a week when I really just needed some down time. I also appreciated that when things do get rough for me sometimes, I always think about the times you guys had it a lot harder! Talk about perspective.
View this post on Instagram
To our amazing fans – It is with heavy hearts that we’ve made the difficult decision as a family to say goodbye to Keeping Up with the Kardashians. After what will be 14 years, 20 seasons, hundreds of episodes and numerous spin-off shows, we are beyond grateful to all of you who’ve watched us for all of these years – through the good times, the bad times, the happiness, the tears, and the many relationships and children. We’ll forever cherish the wonderful memories and countless people we’ve met along the way. Thank you to the thousands of individuals and businesses that have been a part of this experience and, most importantly, a very special thank you to Ryan Seacrest for believing in us, E! for being our partner, and our production team at Bunim/Murray, who’ve spent countless hours documenting our lives. Our last season will air early next year in 2021. Without Keeping Up with The Kardashians, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I am so incredibly grateful to everyone who has watched and supported me and my family these past 14 incredible years. This show made us who we are and I will be forever in debt to everyone who played a role in shaping our careers and changing our lives forever. With Love and Gratitude, Kim