Let’s talk shaving! BIC sent me a gift pack of their new Miss Soleil Sensitive razors and, to be honest, I haven’t used disposable razors for YEARS! Well, do MACH 3 razors count as disposable? Because I’ve been using those, but I haven’t used handle+blade-in-one for over 10 years. BIC says of the new release:
The new disposable razor features three flexible blades that adjust to the unique curves of the body, while the lubricating strips with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E ensure a smooth shave and pampered skin. The Miss Soleil Sensitive razor promises less irritation* for sensitive legs, making it suitable for all skin types. (*vs Miss Soleil®).
I was curious to see how the technology had developed and did a little story about it.
BIC Miss Soleil Sensitive Razor Review
You can watch my tester video here:
Once I’d put the items to the test, this was my first impression:
First Impressions: BIC Miss Soleil Sensitive Razor
- Definitely the best disposable razor I’ve used to date because:
- The handle has a good grip and shape (no rubber used though):
- Works well for the price point.
- Glides smoothly, but can still lift tiny bits of skin from the follicles.
- However, does still have that “disposable razor” feeling.
- The included shaving cream was incredible! Smells like peaches, rooibos and roses!
BIC Razors in South Africa
The company has invested 40+ years of experience in producing high-quality shavers, backed by science, that women can choose and use with confidence.
As the market leader of disposable shavers for men and women in South Africa, BIC strives to always provide consumers with the best shaving solutions, bringing to market a complete range of razors offering the latest technological innovations. #YourShineYourWay
Even if you use lazer hair removal (as I’ve been doing) you need to shave the area first so razors remain relevant in the current hair climate. With this in mind, I’m happy to offer you the chance to win a hamper yourself!
WIN a BIC Miss Soleil Sensitive Razor
If you’d like to win a hamper of the BIC Miss Soleil Sensitive Razors, then please complete the following:
- Like the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page
- Like the BIC South Africa Facebook Page
- Tag a friend on the Facebook competition post (click here) who would like this news.
- Leave your e-mail address on the Facebook competition post (click here).
- Please ensure we can validate your entry by ensuring your profiles are open for viewing, etc.
Good luck! Competition ends on Friday 30th October 2020. Please read the competition Terms and Conditions on the WIN tab above. Winners will be picked within 2 weeks via a random comment picker.