Yay! I’m so happy that Earthdance is just around the corner and they’re bringing back some of the best parts. This year the Cape Town edition of the global party moves back to Nekkies, the much loved camp site venue along the banks of the Brede River, near Worcester.
While the giant, second alternative genre stage will not return, the original smaller drum n bass floor will, as well as a techno floor. My very first Earthdance experience was when Hyphen, Niskerone and SFR playing back to back for about 10 hours! It was such a blast! And, of course, I always support my girl Tune Raider. We went to acting college together & she’s my favourite psy-trance DJ 🙂
If you love psy-trance, drum n bass, techno or you’ve never been to an Earthdance and would love to attend, here’s everything you need to know:
EARTHDANCE CAPE TOWN 2015
- Where: Nekkies Resort
- When: 19th September (1 night)
- Online Tickets: R330 / Gate Tickets: R360 / Sunday Only Tickets TBA
- Presold Tickets: Surf Centre Center Canal Walk (021 – 555 4970) Global Girl Gardens (021 – 4611756), Ska Claremont (021 – 671 1367) or Bayside (021 – 557 2468), Gypsy Kalk Bay (021 – 788 6802) or Stellenbosch (021 – 886 7157) or Long Street (021 – 4242994), Call-a-Pizza Sea Point (021 – 434 0818) and Old Skool Tattoos Somerset West (071 -345 5096).
DRUM N BASS FLOOR LINE UP
TECHNO ALLIANCE FLOOR LINE UP
PSYTRANCE FLOOR LINE UP
WIN TICKETS (Closed)
- Like the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page.
- Comment on this post on FB & tell me who you can’t wait to party to at Earthdance.
- Leave your e-mail address in the comment so that I can contact you if you win.
- Read T’s & C’s under WIN above. No under 18’s.