Chocolate! Chocolate! I love chocolate! But, for reals. I am a professional chok eater and I’m here to share with YOU! The festive is around the corner and as you may have noticed – Cadbury has introduced their new festive range!
The range includes the delectable:
- Festive Gingerbread (Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate with gingerbread pieces)
- Mouth-watering Cinnamon Crunch (Cadbury Dream with crunchy cinnamon pieces)
- Creamy Butterscotch & Crushed Almonds (Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate with butterscotch and almonds pieces)
- as well as the festive classic, Cadbury Dream-coated Whispers Snowballs with their malted honeycomb centres.
You may have caught my note on Instagram about the Butterscotch & Crushed Almonds being YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! And last year I had the Whispers and wasn’t very impressed, but this year they’ve improved the recipe and they are YUM!!!!!!!!!!! I’d request that Cadbury’s keep it all year around if I had my way!
2020 may have been a challenging year for most, however, it was helped along by the unconditional love, support and simple acts of generosity shown by friends, family, colleagues and in some instances, complete strangers.
Cadbury is therefore encouraging South Africans to show their appreciation with these limited edition slabs are the perfect gift to help show your appreciation and gratitude towards your loved ones or even to yourself! After all, ’tis the season for giving back!
WIN a Cadbury Festive Hamper!
If you’d like to win a Cadbury hamper, please complete the following:
- Like the Boring Cape Town Chick Facebook Page
- Like the Cadbury Dairy Milk Facebook Page
- Leave a comment on THIS Facebook post by tagging a friend who helped you through this year.
- Please also leave your e-mail address on the Facebook status so I can contact you if you win.
Competition closes on Monday, 14th December 2020. Terms and conditions available on the WIN tab above.